Wednesday 6 November 2013

Pitch feedback questions


summary
I asked three people, who represented my target audience. I asked them six questions to help me develop my magazine.

1. They though my magazine should be informal and chatty to help engage with my target audience because they're mostly teenagers. I have taken this into consideration and plan on writing in colloquial language this includes rhetorical questions and direct address.   

2.  When i asked them what they thought about articles about instruments, they said that it was a good idea. Because of this feedback i will include an article about an electric guitar. 


3. They thought that the name "Rock craze" was most appropriate for my chosen sub-genre so i will be using this for my magazine name.


4. When i asked what colours did they think were suitable for my magazine colour palette, they said dark colours and colours like white to contrast the darker ones. Because of this I will defiantly be using white and black. 


5. They thought that with what is available in my magazine it should be priced around £3.


6. When i asked them if so far if my ideas reflected the sub-genre of music i had choosen they answered: yes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment